[C320-list] Perkins Perama M30 Overheating

Mark Cole boatnboot at q.com
Mon Aug 28 08:37:15 PDT 2017

Forgot to mention that piece of the puzzle - yes, there was antifreeze in the pan under the engine.  And, there was a slight amount of oil in the antifreeze in the bilge which I think was picked up from the oilsorb pad in the engine pan before the antifreeze passed through the drain hose to the bilge.

What bugs me now is that I’m on the hard so can’t start the engine to check for leaks.  I plan to pull the heat exchanger core to today and see where that takes me.

Mark