[C320-list] Any East coast 320's for sale?

Scott Lagerquist lgrqst at aol.com
Wed Aug 30 06:59:35 PDT 2017

Doug,
When I was searching for a Catalina 320 in San Diego I just wasn't finding the right fit.  There are exceptional 320's in SD however, none of them were for sale at the time.  I searched on Yachtworld.com and found several that my wife and I liked.  The prices were better than expected in some areas where the market wasn't strong.  I made an excel spreadsheet with options and prices and factored in shipping costs and found the right fit for me.  Something to consider for your friend searching for a 320.

Best of luck!

Scott Lagerquist
C-320, #39
"Sea Esta"