[C320-list] Next Summer

Mitchell Berenson mitchell at communityiv.com
Wed Dec 6 10:46:02 PST 2017

Has anyone replaced their mainsail block and tackle set with Harken?  My
original set has become very hard to use.

Thank you.

True Wonderment
Dallas

--

*Mitchell Berenson, MPH*

*CEO/President*

*2014 National Rural Health Association Fellow*

*Community Infusion Solutions, Inc.*

*CommunityIV.Com*

*Mitchell at CommunityIV.Com <Mitchell at CommunityIV.Com>*

*Direct: 214-924-6951 <214-924-6951>*

*Please be aware that e-mail communication can be intercepted in
transmission or misdirected.Please consider communicating any sensitive
information by telephone, fax, or mail. Theinformation contained in this
message may be privileged and confidential. If you are NOT theintended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately with a copyto
hipaa.security at communityiv.com  and destroy this message. <214-924-6951>*