[C320-list] Next Summer

Welch, Myron D myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Wed Dec 6 14:18:09 PST 2017

Tom and Tracy,

We are berthed in Elk Rapids and do a lot of sailing in Grand Traverse Bay, the Charlevoix area, northern Lake Michigan and northern Lake Huron.  When you’re sailing Grand Traverse Bay come and visit our wonderful marina.  We are in slip 47 so please stop by.  There is at least one 320 in Suttons Bay and I believe one in Northport.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument #238
Iowa City, Iowa
Grace Memorial Harbor