[C320-list] Installation of Raymarine EVO-100

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sat Dec 9 11:45:29 PST 2017

Doug - I have a Raymarine S1G SmartPilot computer (E12180) in perfect working condition and a flux gate compass, never used, for sale.    The SmartPilot computer came off my C320 when I upgraded to a linear drive system.  Contact me offline if interested.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C387, #103
Columbia, MD