[C320-list] Over temp switch

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 16:58:11 PST 2017

If you are referring to the high temperature switch, on my 1994 C320 with a
M30 Perkins, on the fore side of the engine, it's just barely starboard of
the heat exchange unit, right next to the radiator unit.  Mine was strange,
had a black plastic cap on top of metal, with 3 screw posts on top (only 2
of the screw posts were being used).  I can send you a picture direct if
it'd help.

Mine was bad, and I replaced it with this model, and it's worked fine since
replacing:
https://www.westmarine.com/buy/sierra--temperature-sender-used-with-light--10530822

The replacement grounds into the base it screws into.  The original, had a
ground wire running to a ground on the engine block.

Christian Caperton
1994 C320 "Canuck" #138
Monroe Harbor, Chicago, IL