[C320-list] Temperature sensor for promariner charger

Crosby Roper vmdatsea at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 17:31:05 PST 2017

Thanks Dave. From the charger did you go forward along the port side and drop down into the breaker panel or did you follow a different route.  I started st battery and have reached the breaker panel but am having a lot of trouble feeling the wire up into the conduit that runs at deck level along the port side

Sent from my iPhone