[C320-list] Minor issues with hull bottom

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 5 19:09:47 PST 2017

I used Micron CSC to good effect in the Pacific Northwest. Yes about a gallon per coat. But don't do three. Two is perfect. More just builds up the film and asks for failure. And I only redo every four years!

An old painter applying is trade to boat bottom paint.

Greg Flanagan
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC