[C320-list] Bimini Top Sticker Shock

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 06:11:14 PST 2017

Thanks John,                         Before we bought our 320, we were used to much smaller upkeep bills due to having smaller and older boats, every once in a while I need to check if I'm not eyes glazed and spending foolishly.
Bruce.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 8:50 AM, sail-ability sail-ability<sail-ability at sympatico.ca> wrote:     WE just had our dodger done for almost 3KCAD. This did include lexan
  windows. I think the price of the Sunbrella has gone up considerably.
  anyhow I don't think 1750USD is out of the ballpark, especially if you
  know you're getting a quality job.

  JohnM

  1999#574