[C320-list] Bimini Top Sticker Shock

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Wed Feb 8 09:10:29 PST 2017

   We are having a new bimini fabricated for our C387 from Annapolis
   Custom Yacht Canvas, one of only 2 out of 8 shops that returned our
   call for a request for quote.  The cost is $1850.  But we had some
   extra work done.  Following is from the quote: Bimini cloth replacement
   - with sighting window and cover on the outside of
   bimini top - modify the existing frame to shorten the bimini forward
   and add to the height.  Zippers also will be added for cockpit screens.