[C320-list] Motor mounts

Michael Ferguson coralman at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 8 12:28:25 PST 2017

Hi sorry if this came thru twice. Can anyone offer info on replacement motor mounts on my 95 Perkins M30. Thanks Michael

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 12:09 PM, Elizabeth Schwartz<schwartz781 at optonline.net> wrote:   Ahoy all......BOATS.....Bring Out Another Thousand S....Joe...#245