[C320-list] Mack Pack

John Jacobs johjacob1 at mac.com
Sun Feb 12 05:57:02 PST 2017

Hi

I’ve decided on purchasing the Mack Pack after reviewing all the other options.  I currently have a Dutchman Flaking system but I need a new sail cover and I have not been happy with the Dutchman since I single hand “Surprise” #644.

For the foot of the mainsail I have a Bolt Rope.  It appears, from the videos I’ve seen on Youtube, that the bolt rope will make installation of the Mack Pack somewhat difficult?  Does anyone have any experience with this?

John Jacobs
“Surprise” 1999 #644