[C320-list] Exhaust hose?

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 24 14:21:28 PST 2017

All,

This is the 17th year for my muffler and I thought it might be a good idea
to get a spare so there is no downtime if it starts leaking.  I removed the
muffler to make it easier to get the measurements for the replacement
muffler.  During this process I buggered the intake and exhaust hoses. Is
anyone aware of any data as to how often these hoses need replacement?  The
exhaust hose showed signs of cracking but the intake didn't look too bad but
I may have replaced that when I replaced the mixing elbow five or six years
ago.

Rod Boer

Odyssey, #688