[C320-list] Muffler leaks and drainage

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 21:38:17 PST 2017

Just to clarify: we do have water in the bilge after motoring. More than you can account for simply from sterngland dripping I think.
I actually think it's the exhaust hose that's the problem rather than the muffler but wanted to check it anyway now that I have it out the boat
Thanks for all good advice
Graeme

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!