[C320-list] Muffler leaks and drainage

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 14 17:26:25 PST 2017

I got a new muffler from Catalina (Florida). I sent (email) an annotated set of pictures with all the dimensions, angles, and size of the holes drawn on the pictures. Sort of quick and easy shop diagrams. They sent the new muffler within the week, I saved the extra shipping, and brokerage fees, and the muffler fit and works perfectly. Much thanks to the folks at Catalina, especially Len Keller.

Greg Flanagan
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC