[C320-list] Maint list

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 03:22:32 PST 2017

I replace my impeller every year and keep the old one as a spare. It's not an expensive part but consequences of failure can be very costly!
Standing rigging I will replace every ten years
Running rigging I have a rolling replacement program underway so am replacing one line a year roughly (obviously genoa sheets as a pair!).
Other than that it's a bow to stern inspection after haul out each winter so I can buy any replacement parts for fitting out before the next seasons lift in!
I am also mentally budgeting for an engine replacement or rebuild at some point!
Graeme
1996, #366

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!