[C320-list] Maint list

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:21:02 PST 2017

New member, and new Catalina 320 owner (actually first boat I've owned,
just closed Nov 30th), and first post.

This impeller talk reminded me that I should get a spare impeller for the
journey to her new home from Muskegon MI to Chicago this Spring, as she
hasn't been in the water in a year, and sea trial for her was delayed to
Spring.

I just got off the phone with Catalina Direct, but they didn't know what
impeller to suggest for a Perkins model engine.  And since the boat is
still about a 3.5 hour drive from me, can't easily look up the water pump
manufacturer, etc.

Any suggestions on where I could find an impeller for a Perkins model?

Thanks,
Christian Caper
1994 C320 "Canuck" #138
Chicago, IL