[C320-list] hatch leaking

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 23 06:30:55 PST 2017

Our hatch leaks (just a little) at one of the dog handles.   It's the hatch between the  dodger and the mast.  It is definitely the dog handle and not the hatch itself. The leak is small but it's there.  I tried screwing it tighter (there's a Phillips screw) but that didn't fix it. Just did a quick attempt.  I was in the middle of something else so didn't give it much focus.  Previous owner had black duct tape on it and now I know why.
I haven't tried taking it apart yet but before I try , any thoughts ?  Is there an o-ring or rubber seal that can be replaced?
We are lucky.  Only leak I can find.  It's duct taped again, for now.
Thanks,
Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185