[C320-list] hatch leaking

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:16:27 PST 2017

Yup, that's the stuff...spray some in the cap and let the o-rings soak for
15 -minutes. Use the excess afterward to wipe all gaskets on all hatches
and the reefer with a paper towel.

If your refrigerator at home is more than 1-year old, close the doors on a
dollar bill, if it slides out easily, wipe down the gaskets liberally. You
will notice that it will need to defrost the freezer less and if you could
meter its use you would find it lowers your electric usage.

The polymers that keep plastics flexible migrate out (that is what causes
the 'new car smell' by the way) and Armor All actually helps to replace
them to a limited, but effective, extent.

I keep a small pump bottle on board at all times.

Fair winds,
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC