[C320-list] Maxwell 500 Anchor windlass maint question

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Mon Jan 23 14:26:22 PST 2017

Scott, you might want to take a look at the modification to the boat
that some of us have done that facilitates access to the windlass. See
Jeff Hare's picture here:
http://c320.org/mediagallery/media.php?f=0&sort=0&s=20081116153535423.
The top board above the v-berth shelf is fairly easy to remove. (My
recollection is that you have to remove some trim first.) Then you can
saw off the fiberglass tab hanging down from the liner that blocks
access to the windlass. It's not structural.

Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653