[C320-list] Engine cover soundproofing material

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:54:14 PST 2017

In 2012 I purchased the product from Sailors Solutions also and am
impressed with the results.  I have a Yanmar and the belt pullies come to
close to the cover so that portion of the foam need to be cut out.

But check out product number *301130*  from Defender as an alternative.

John Meyers
Wind Chime
Muskegon, MI