[C320-list] engine cover wood

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Jan 26 15:13:54 PST 2017

I much prefer to use denatured alcohol over acetone for thinning epoxy.  If
you use a trowel with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" grooves you'll get a nice thin
layer that will handle the adhesion really nicely without any ripples
(assuming the substrate is flat).

It's the technique I used on the cabin sole replacement project recently
using laminate over epoxy sealed marine plywood.
(http://tinyurl.com/oday322floor)

-Jeff