[C320-list] Throttle issue

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 12:55:27 PDT 2017

Is the propellor clean?  I would magi g you could have significantly reduced RPM with a fouled propellor or even a barnacle encrusted propellor.

David B. Swanson, P.E., S.E.
Principal, LEED AP, F. SEI
Director, Structural Engineering

Reid Middleton, Inc.
(425) 741-3800 office
(425) 741-5011 direct
(425) 508-7971 mobile

www.reidmiddleton.com

Washington | California | Hawaii | Alaska