[C320-list] Batteries Volts

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 6 07:09:00 PDT 2017

Just a caution. Estimating state of charge by voltage is very dicey. You either need a proper amps in/amps put gauge or something like the Smartgage to accurately measure SOC. The former is a complicated install and needs periodic recalibration. An example: I have been anchored in Squirrel Cove, Desolation Sound for three days. Yesterday SOC was 80% and voltage was 12.9. This morning SOC is 75% and voltage is 12.7.

Greg

Hoop Dancer #1076