[C320-list] Glass hatch v Beth

Michael Ferguson coralman at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 9 06:36:26 PDT 2017

Thanks everyone will let you know how it turns outMichael

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Dean Vermeire<dean at vermeire.us> wrote:   Rather than using a table saw, I'd suggest cutting the new piece slightly oversize (perhaps 1/4").  Then, use double-sided tape to stick the new piece to the old one with the new one sticking out a little all the way around.  Then, use a router with a pattern bit (preferably in a router table) to trim the new piece exactly to the shape of the old one.  As Scott said, be careful not to burn or melt the acrylic.

If you do not have a router table, make friends with a woodworker.  :)

Dean Vermeire