[C320-list] Starting problem

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 08:27:54 PDT 2017

I would start with the simple things first and eliminate them before going after the starter.

Check and clean all battery connections pay particular attention to negative terminal.  Even a small amount of corrosion will cause problems.

Be sure to check connection at starter.  But be sure to discount batteries first.

Also be sure water level in batteries is good.

Have batters load tested.

Tony