[C320-list] Batteries

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Mon Jul 10 08:19:58 PDT 2017

I have owned two C320s, numbers 303 and 366  and the batteries were wired up differently on both!

On the earlier model the charger was only connected to  battery 2 and the alternator output, only to battery 1.

Therefore if you wanted to charge the "other" battery you had to have the selector to both!

On my later (current) boat each battery is individually connected to both alternator and charger.

As both were Pre-owned I have no idea whether this had been changed from factory but the message is to not always assume your boat is "factory standard"

Graeme

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!