[C320-list] Alternator 12v 55 a

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 16 17:38:14 PDT 2017

Here is another reason why I recommend you include your hull number in your post, and in this instance the engine and alternator make.
On the Perkins M30 with original Lucas alternator, that would be the tack wire. When I upgraded and added the external regulator, the tact feed comes from the regulator.
I understand that with some later engines the tack came off the flywheel. Can't help on that.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay