[C320-list] Perkins M30 Thermostat Part Number and Source?

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 16 17:46:50 PDT 2017

If you are referring to the thermostat in the cooling system (antifreeze,) years ago I bought a new coolant pump and thermostat from TA. Their web site is limited in terms of parts, but they have or can get anything.
Another time, I needed to replace the over-temp sender. The one from TA didn't work because the sender shares a fitting with one of the water heater hoses that is not Perkins. Apparently, Catalina designed that connection in-house and used a different brand of sender. I think it is from Borg-Warner. As far as I know they are available. If anyone need the info, let me know I may be able to find it in my files.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay