[C320-list] Mattress Suggestions

Kaare Wold sailor3952 at charter.net
Fri Jul 28 14:04:03 PDT 2017

We added a 3" memory foam that we trimmed to fit to the aft cabin.  It makes
a huge difference and highly recommended.  The only disadvantage is that the
access to the strainer and raw water thru-hull is increasingly difficult.  I
wish I didn't have to use my skull to support a load of bedding in order to
open/close the thru-hull.
Kaare & Mary Wold  Sheet Music  #945