[C320-list] Whisker pole

Diane dianeflr at aol.com
Sun Jun 4 11:10:00 PDT 2017

Anyone want to sell me your Forespar line control 10-13' whisker pole?

Mine went overboard during a race 2 weeks ago!

Live in Florida.... but traveling to Midwest this summer.

Windy City, hull #948

Captain Diane Fowler, Sellstate Priority Realty Network.     And. MASSEY YACHTS.
239-850-4935
Sent from my iPhone