[C320-list] Indicators on Steering Pedestal Instruments Panel ('94 Cat 320)

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sun Jun 4 14:36:04 PDT 2017

It's very easy to retrofit a buzzer in electrical parallel with the warning light(s) so the buzzer sounds when the light comes on

The pedestal instruments are not easily visible no matter how bright and a buzzer alerts you to a problem. It doesn't matter what the sound is so long as it makes you look at the instruments you can then work out what the issue is

My original buzzer died and I bought a $5 replacement on eBay. As it goes off every time I turn the ignition switch in until the engine starts (due low oil pressure) it effectively self tests every trip so no need for anything fancy

Graeme

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!