[C320-list] Pressure water pump noise

Art Artstree at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 15:12:36 PDT 2017

The pump location is interesting as mine is located under the sink on the
stove area wall. This location makes it very noisy. ON my Catalina 28 it was
mounted under the aft berth and you could barely hear it anywhere on the
boat. I wonder how many other location there are out there and how silent
they are?

Art Harden
Tortuga -Catalina 320
937-477-5544