[C320-list] Seward 2 Burner Stove Not Lighting

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 12:42:19 PDT 2017

 You will most likely need to have the tank inspected if the valve is the
old non OPD style (triangular knob, stamped OPD))...you will get the new
OPD valve when you get it inspected.

All propane tanks and cylinders must be inspected and stamped within 12
years of the date they were manufactured, and again every 5, 7or 12 years
after the initial certification date, depending on how they were inspected.

Propane tanks that have not been stamped with a timely date can't be
refilled until they have passed inspection.

   -

   Find the most recent date stamped on the collar of your propane tank,
   and note any letters printed immediately to the right of the date.
   -

   If  no letter following the most recent date stamped, then your propane
   tank was inspected using the external hydrostatic expansion method and must
   be tested within 12 years of the  stamped. date
   -

   If there is a letter "S" printed to the right of the most recent date
   stamped on your propane tank, then your tank was inspected using the
   internal hydrostatic method and must be retested within 7 years of the
   stamped date .
   -

   If there is a letter "E" printed to the right of the most recent date
   stamped on your propane tank, then your tank was visually inspected  and
   must be retested within five years of the date stamped.

Chris Burti
Farmville, NC