[C320-list] Seward 2 Burner Stove Not Lighting

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Thu Jun 8 02:35:21 PDT 2017

Ah! Coal Gas is not natural gas! That's why we are at cross purposes!
Coal gas is manufactured as a byproduct of the coking process and comprises mainly hydrogen so is indeed less dense than air

Natural gas is what comes out the earth in one form or another and is (I believe) principally methane and is denser than air

LPG is of course gas derived from petroleum that is then compressed to liquify it and is usually butane or propane as gas as I know

We no longer have any coal gas in U.K.  Do you still have it in USA? All mains supplied gas is natural gas

Sorry for misunderstanding

Graeme

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!