[C320-list] Battery switch

John Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 8 14:22:35 PDT 2017

Unless Ur spending a lot of time on the hook the AGMs are not worth the expense. Also they will accept a high rate of charge so U would need at least a 60amp shore charger & 90 or better amp alternator....stock alternator is only 50amp. They will work with the lower chargers but why spend the $$$$
JohnM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone