[C320-list] Water Heater Output Tubing

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Mon Jun 12 13:29:05 PDT 2017

Hi Bill,

I wondered about that, as well.  However, just a few inches past this hose there is a quick connect and standard red tubing.  If the water is too hot for a normal connector to the water heater, I would think it would be still too hot when it gets to the red tubing.

In the past, there has always been a smell with the hot water.  I'm wondering if part of may have been this exhaust hose breaking down.

Thanks for the input,
Dean