[C320-list] Water Heater Output Tubing

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Tue Jun 13 08:34:58 PDT 2017

Hi Warren,
I purchased fittings and such yesterday to replace the old hose with either a standard supply line or a 6" brass pipe.  If the pipe is long enough, it is my preferred replacement, due to larger inside diameter than the reinforced supply line.  I agree that the black/green exhaust hose should not be used for potable water.  I can't wait to see if the water comes out much fresher, once I have made this repair.
Thanks,
Dean