[C320-list] Battery plan

Ted Harrison tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Wed Jun 14 17:16:26 PDT 2017

Can you tell me if I am missing anything in the below plan. This is phase one.

- purchase 2 4D SRM Interstate batteries. They will remain in current location.

- Build a shelf forward of the 4ds and place a group 27 battery in this location. Currently have a Group 27 purchased last year.

- purchased two battery cables 6 feet length, connect 4d's together positive to positive. Negative to negative.

- purchase 21 feet battery cable and run from starter (negative) to group 27 negative.

- purchase 6 feet battery cable, negative to negative,  and connect house batteries

- purchase 20 feet positive and run from group 27 to position 1 on the battery switch.

- positive on house bank to position 2 on battery switch

- positive from engine on both position on battery switch.

Charging: both house batteries run to a ProNauutic 12- 30 P charger.

- Purchased a Xantrex digital echo charge to connect group 27 to house batteries to keep the starting battery topped up.

- battery cable 1 / 0 battery cable

Your evaluation / comments would be appreciated.

Ted Harrison
Hull 424
Whitby, Ontario