[C320-list] Fuel polishing/fuel tank cleaning

Bob Hoyt rehoyt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 05:49:48 PDT 2017

I had a Racor 10 micron filter fail due to "stuff" in the diesel fuel. I
opted to have the fuel polished for $400 for my 20 gallon tank in
Pensacola. There were no problems downstream from the filter so the engine
worked fine after the polishing. The primary filter should be 10 mic and
the secondary 2 mic due to what has been said on the forum

Bob

Liza #58
Pensacola, FL

--