[C320-list] Battery plan

danny at jensenshouse.com danny at jensenshouse.com
Thu Jun 15 08:47:52 PDT 2017

Ted,
Here is my project. I added a few other things. However you can see the details related to your project. Don't think that I was smart enough to figure all this out on my own. There were about 10 people who contributed. Contributors are mentioned on the front of this project.
http://www.mammothcondos.com/electrical-upgrade-c320.pdf

I think it is essential to draw up a schematic before you start work. When everything is apart or when you are ordering parts it is very nice to have. My schematic is in my project notes. You will see I chose to add MR BF fuses and added a a backboard. If I was to do this todayI would use Starboard instead of plywood for the backboard.
Danny

Sent from my iPhone