[C320-list] Perkins Perama M30 Engine Air Cleaner

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 19 08:30:08 PDT 2017

The M30 air intake does not have a filter. This I learned from http://www.tadiesels.com. The have a guy with a British accent knowledgeable about the M30, and he told me no filter and does not need one.
One Tip, when winterizing on the hard, tape or plug the exhaust thru-hull and tape over the air intake. This will help prevent moisture in the air from condensing inside the engine.

The two manuals you reference are all that I've seen, in addition to a spec sheet that was probably part of sales info.

The M30 has no zincs. Not sure why that is; but, doesn't seem to be an issue.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay