[C320-list] Boat US membership renewal

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Wed Mar 15 08:35:19 PDT 2017

Jerry,
I used the C320 Assoc. group discount code for Boat US  on my dues renewal form and mailed in my paperwork late last week along with the check. On Monday I received an email confirming that my renewal was received. On the renewal form I simply wrote in the code and mailed in 50% of the Boat US membership along with my selected towing insurance rate.  I also could not figure out how to lock in the assoc. discount on the online renewal site.
Rick Sulewski
Hull #277