[C320-list] Keel bolts

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Thu Mar 23 09:41:18 PDT 2017

Art - The Association, of which you are a member, has the torque wrench (250 pounds), appropriately sized keel bolt socket (1.5-inch, 6-point) and extension pieces available for loan through the toolbox program.  The boat needs to be on the hard with at least 75% of the weight of the boat supported by the keel.  The bolts get torqued to 235 foot pounds.  To access the program, log-on to the website and submit a request.  You only pay the outbound and return shipping charges! - Allan Field