[C320-list] Sail covers

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 11:34:15 PDT 2017

That is where we got a new sail cover. The workmanship was very good and made exactly to my measurements. The only issue was the product was made exactly to my measurements. I should have allowed some extra room in the overall length, and in the depth (top to bottom.) If they will cut to the exact measurements you may want to add a little for flexibility. Check with them first.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay