[C320-list] Alternator to batteries

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 09:50:19 PDT 2017

I am no electrician so I don't know if this will work. I assume that there
are wires from the alternator directly to the battery(?) If so can the
positive wire (maybe the negative wire too) be CAREFULLY disconnected from
the battery after the engine is running and have a volt meter test the
output on those disconnected wire?

John Meyers