[C320-list] Alternator to batteries

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Mon Mar 27 06:03:48 PDT 2017

The question is about the connection from the alternator to batteries.
The shore power charger connection is different.

(BTW, if the shore power charger cable fuse is sized to the cable then
there should be no need to up-size the fuse unless you also up-size the
cable!)

Again, if there is an ABYC requirement to fuse the battery to engine
circuit I'd like to see details. I haven't been able to find any such
thing online. (Which does not mean its a bad idea.)