[C320-list] Gas struts for cockpit locker lid

MSail msail at baymoon.com
Wed Mar 29 16:44:08 PDT 2017

Can someone provide me with the model# or length (compressed, extended) of the gas shocks Catalina uses on later model 320's (and 34's too I think) to support the lid on the port side lazarette cockpit locker?  Also does anyone have a drawing (or sketch or dimensions) showing the mounting points on both the lid (upper end of strut) and down inside the locker (bottom end of strut).  Trial and error is not a practical way to do this.

Thanks.

Michael  Mellon
mmellon at baymoon.com
Catalina 320 Hull 324 La Vida