[C320-list] Adler Barbour Cold Machine Issue

Don Johnson donjohn64 at att.net
Fri Mar 31 11:12:42 PDT 2017

So, my Cold Machine quit providing “cold”.  The fan & compressor are running, but no cold.  Probably freon or temp gage, but not enough time to have a tech check it out & we are taking the boat out for a few days. I currently plan to temporarily use the refer as an ice box for a couple of days. I know it has a drain & it seems like it would work OK as an ice box for a brief period.  Any experience out there, or known issues with using it this way?  Thanks much.

Don Johnson
1994/#53