[C320-list] Adler Barbour Cold Machine Issue

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Mar 31 13:23:21 PDT 2017

Hello,

Here's a document from the C320 website on diagnosing the compressor unit.
http://c320.org/filemgmt/index.php?id=151

In my case, the controller module went out and the above diagnostics showed that.
I purchased a Danfoss BD35 / BD50 Electronic Module (SKU: FB-E-E50895) for $189, plugged it in and.... cold beer.

I purchased it from http://great-water.com
It’s advertised under the "frigoboat" electronics section.  The current link is here:

http://great-water.com/product/danfoss-bd35-and-bd50-electronic-module/

They have some other electronic addons to our fridge compressor like the Smart Speed Control that increases the efficiency of the compressor by soft starting it and running variable speed so that it is only running as fast as it actually needs to run to save energy.

Hope this helps..
-Jeff Hare